Intelligence Support Services & Operations Past Performances
- Intelligent Support Services (Afghanistan) - CJOA-A
This project is part of an overall intelligence program designed to support US Forces in the Combined Joint Operations Area – Afghanistan (CJOA-A). It is a multi-faceted Intelligence Operations Support program consisting of, but not limited to, Special Advisors, Intelligence Analysts, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Collection and Debriefing Support, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Support, Screener Support, Multi-Media Exploitation Support, Intelligence Information Management, Requirements Collection Managers, and Special Security personnel; functioning as resident experts for the implementation of appropriate intelligence regulations and standard operating procedures.
Counter Insurgency Targeting Program (CITP) Intelligence Fusion and Operational Support - NGIC
This project focuses on providing the United States Army National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC), the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and United States Force-Afghanistan (USFOR-A) and other United States forces and agencies with counter insurgency network analysis and targeting, counter improvised explosive device (IED) targeting and related intelligence and operational support. This project, as part of the Counter Insurgency Targeting Program (CITP), conducts research, analyze, compile, evaluate, train, and integrate all-source intelligence focusing on the areas of counterinsurgent network analysis and targeting, counter IED targeting, and Attack the Network (AtN) in response to US National and Theater priorities. This project includes deploying expert counter insurgency and counter-IED analysts to support deployed US and Coalition forces in Afghanistan, and other designated theaters of operation.
Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction Tools Development - Defense Threat Reduction Agency
Software development of the Integrated Munitions Effects Assessment (IMEA), Underground Targeting and Analysis System (UTAS), and Vulnerability Assessment and Protection Option (VAPO) software suites to include user interface and advanced visualization tools to support target/facility characterization and weapon-target interaction predictions. Research, data analysis and engineering to support development of physics-based weapons effects and response models. Integration of Contractor-developed and Government Furnished Equipment/Government Furnished Information (GFE/GFI) weapons effects models into the existing tools.
Habeas Corpus (Solutions for Intelligence Analysis 2) - Defense Intelligence Agency
Performs security classification/declassification reviews for a variety of documents - i.e. reviewing classified information to identify all information that is classified and the level of classification based on the classification guidance of the DoD Component Original Classification Authorities (OCAs) or their Government representatives.
AFRICOM Socio-Cultural Analysis (Solutions for Intelligence Analysis 2) - USAFRICOM
Performs original socio-cultural analysis and provides social science expertise for United States Africa Command (USAFRICOM), and the USAFRICOM Knowledge Development Division in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning and Peace and Security initiatives
- Theater and Regional Campaign Plans
- Human Terrain Mapping
- USAFRICOM Exercise Assistance
- Intelligence Production
Concepts and Operations for Space and Missile Defense Integration Capabilities (COSMIC) - Army Future Warfare Center, Space & Missile Defense Battle Lab
Provided support to the National Security Agency (NSA) National Threat Operations Center (NTOC), U.S. Cyber Command, U.S. STRATCOM, and the Experiments and Space Divisions of the Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab. This effort was to design and implement a functional modernization upgrade (audio-visual, information technology, workflow process, and operational systems, training, and certification) for the NTOC, its geographical separated nodes, and like command and operations centers.
- May 2017 Mission Services LLC (MSI) awarded contract to provide Business Operation Support Services to the Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC).
MSI adds Executive to its Leadership ranks
MSI has grown its executive team with the appointment of Steve Denelsbeck, as Vice President and Head of the Mission Support Services (Intelligence) business unit.
Special Operations Command (75th Ranger Regiment) and has earned a BA from the University of Massachusetts at Boston.
- Apr 2017 Mission Services (MSI) awarded five-year GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract under the category 132 51 and 132 56.
- Nov 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to Provide Defensive Cyber System Engineering Services (DCSE) to 24th AF Cyber Systems Division at San Antonio.
- Sep 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Enterprise Environmental Safety and Occupational Health-Management Information System support.
- Sep 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Personnel Services Delivery Transformation Support and Integration (PSDT) Services to Total Forces.
- Sep 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide AFOTEC Mission Applications Suite (AMAS) Developer Support Services.
- Aug 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide support to develop, update, and maintain 316 TRS IMI training products at Goodfellow AFB.
- July 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide system sustainment, preventative maintenance, IA support to include documentation and engineering analysis the Interim CONR Forensics System (ICFS).
- July 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Cisco UCS Manager v2.1.3 Training.
- May 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Application Development & Support (ADS) to the ANG and Air National Guard Readiness Center (ANGRC).
- May 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide sustainment support of the Information and Resource Support System (IRSS).
- May 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Procurement of Microsoft (MS) Windows Server 2008 R2 Training, via Mobile Training Team for the Air Operations Center Weapons System (AOC-WS).
- Apr 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide System Sustainment Support and Modernization of DoDMERB at Schriever AFB.
- Jan 2016 MSI JV awarded contracts to provide MY SQL RDBMS V12.1 training.
- Nov 2015: MSI JV awarded contracts to provide MS Forefront Gateway training services.
- Nov 2015: MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Postgre (SQL) v9.2.3 training support.
- Nov 2015: MSI JV awarded contracts to provide Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) v5.8 training services.
- Sep 2015: MSI JV has won the contract with AFLCMC/HBBA AOC WS for Engineering Maintenance Support and Modernization of Radio Systems and Modernization of Radio Distribution System (RDS).
- Sep 2015: MSI JV awarded a 5 year contract of Remote Manifesting Resolution Center Support (RMRC) with Scott AFB IL.
- June 2015: MSI JV awarded contract to provide Cisco UCS Manager Training at CONUS and OCONUS.
- June 2015: MSI JV awarded contract to provide Solaris v10 Part I&II Admin Training support.
- Apr 2015: MSI JV awarded contract to provide COTS Oracle 11g Training services.
- Apr 2015: MSI JV awarded contract to provide MS Exchange Server 2007 Training.
- Apr 2015: MSI JV awarded contract to provide JABBER XCP v5.4 Training services.
- Sep 2014: MSI JV won contract for Department of Defense Medical Evaluation Review Board (DoDMERB) Modernization at Defense Medical Accessions Computer System, Schreiver AFB
- Sep 2014: MSI JV won the contract with the 45th Space Wing AF SPC for EZQUERY Internet Intranet Website and Database Application Development Services.
- Sep 2014: MSI JV awarded the contract to provide CISCO UCS training support services.
- Sep 2014: MSI JV provides FlexPod training support at multiple locations.
- Sep 2014: MSI JV awarded contract for Citrix training support.
- Sep 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provides VmWare training support at various locations across the nation.
- Aug 2014: MSI JV awarded a contract by Air Force Material Command (AFMC) for Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment Integrator technical support.
- July 2014: MSI JV to Provide Subject Matter Expertise for 17 Air Force HIAR/HIAM Programs.
- MSI JV awarded a contract to provide subject matter expertise for 17 programs within the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) HIAR and HIAM program management offices for Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. MSI JV will provide functional and technical subject matter expertise to gather and analyze requirements to solve user problems and achieve program goals. The team will work closely with the customer and other teams to design, develop, analyze, test, and maintain program software and databases. Excellus will also support strategic planning and business analysis across the enterprise to help the PMOs meet program needs.
- June 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide PK 1384 OSF Cisco UCS Training AOC services.
- June 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide CISCO Nexus Training services.
- June 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide FlexPod Training services.
- June 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide Microsoft System Server 2008 Training services.
- June 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide PK 1370 CISCO NEXUS 5000 Training services.
- June 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide CISCO UCS Training services.
- May 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide CISCO Secure ACS Training services.
- May 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide SolarWinds NPM/NCM Training services.
- May 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide Oracle Administration Training services.
- May 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide MS SCCM Training services.
- May 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide CITRIX XenApp Training services.
- May 2014: MSI JV awarded contract to provide CISCO Nexus 5000 Training services.
- Apr 2014: MSI JV awarded a contract by AFLCMC/HIAR for Weapon System Management Information System Operations and Maintenance (WSMIS).
- Apr 2014: MSI JV won contract for Department of Defense Medical Evaluation Review Board (DoDMERB) System Sustainment Services at Schreiver AFB.
- Apr 2014: MSI JV won contract by the Department of Defense Joint Warfare Analysis Center for IT Services.
- Jan 2014: MSI JV awarded a contract by the 57 WG AP (Advanced Programs) Office of
Nellis Air Force Base for IT Support Services.
- Nov 2013: MSI JV won Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) contract from Scott AFB IL.
- June 2013: MSI JV awarded a contract of AFLCMC Theater Medical Information Program Air Force (TMIP-AF)